Tax2Go is proud to team up with the Tax Crisis Unit. At the Tax Crisis Unit, we’re a community of attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs located nationwide who specialize in representing taxpayers during IRS proceedings. We pride ourselves in being the first tax resolution firm to use an emergency-room model for tax relief in the state of Texas.
Our model connects overwhelmed taxpayers with licensed tax professionals. This means we can address critical tax issues you face with competence, speed, and integrity. Among the specialty services we offer are:
- Tax Court Services
- International Tax Matters
- Fractional CFO Services
Our friendly and fully qualified associates are ready to work on your tax challenges. Call us today at 214-643-6187 now or request your consultation through our website.
Enrolled Agent and Senior Triage Consultant Barry Lewis leads the Tax Crisis Unit. He oversees a team of specialists licensed to handle an array of intricate tax debt relief issues.
Barry is skilled in crisis intervention and has over 20 years of experience as a financial repositioning specialist in the taxation industry. His areas of expertise include tax representation, tax consulting, tax preparation, and pre-tax court litigation support services. He also provides tax resolution education for local churches and other community-building platforms.
Barry received his B.A. from Bishop College and his portable MBA certification from Southern Methodist University. He is an active member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers and holds a license through the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in 50 states.
TAX2GO,LLC tax planning and compliance services are designed to maximize benefits – both at the individual and business entity level. Scores of clients have used our services and come out at the winning end, and so can you! Our tax strategies will put money back into your pocket. Whether you’re an individual or a business, we will help you realize the huge but often hidden potential of new tax laws, and use it to your maximum advantage.
We help you stay on top of tax law changes and legislation. We enjoy strong advantages in identifying tax planning opportunities that will help minimize your current and future tax liabilities. Leverage our tax saving strategies – and reduce taxes owed on your income, estate, gifts, investments, and retirement distributions. Find your way to greater financial prosperity.
To help companies achieve financial goals, we have introduced bookkeeping to help businesses make financial decisions clear and understandable. Bookkeeping activities range from short projects (e.g. QuickBooks cleanup) to longer term relationships (e.g. monthly activities and accounting circle). Our staffs’ members are trained on the latest QuickBooks updates. We help businesses: Record sales, service performed, cash receipt or spend, account receivable or payable in general journal or in quick book (depending on company plan).
- Prepare journal entries, Ledger, trial balance, make adjusting entries and prepare financial statements at the end of the each month, quarter and year.
- Financially keeps record of organization’s assets and their accounting value
- Prepare company assets depreciation schedule, update asset accounting value in balance sheet.
- Prepare and record daily activities in QuickBooks and design a spreadsheet template for business purpose
- Setting up a new QuickBooks company file, catching up on a few months of backlog that you may have.
- Monthly, weekly or daily bookkeeping tasks such as:
Bank account and credit card reconciliationAccounts Payable and Accounts ReceivableConsulting on more specialized solutions such as: Inventory management and migration from one accounting application to another
We charge reasonable prices compared to independent bookkeepers and you get the stability of a full-fledge firm behind you.
Why you should hire us?
- There no risk of your Desoto bookkeeper disappearing on you and leaving you in a tight spot. You are hiring a firm not an individual.
- We have affordable pricing: No “one size fits all”. Your bookkeeping needs change over time. Sometimes you need a very experienced bookkeeper to solve a complex issue. Sometimes you need a lower cost bookkeeper to get high volume work done. We will assign bookkeepers that match your needs so that you never over-pay.
- You are keeping up with QuickBooks yourself, but you’ve reached a point when your time could be better spent on higher value-added activities.
- And last but not least, we provide such quality work, that we will save you billable hours with your CPA.
If you have question or concern, give us a call and our staff we be happy to help you.
Rakesia’s Notary Signing Agent Service started in 2002 with the hopes of being the best. I am committed to providing my clients with the best service possible. Our customers look to us for incredible service for all their Loan Document Closings and Legal Document Signings.
I am available: M –F: 6 pm – 10 pm Sat: 10 am – 8pm and Sun, Holidays and extended hours are negotiable (extra fee). Traveling Fee for mobile service starts at $25…CALL for a quote in your area
Base Fee: $5 per signature.
E-mail Doc’s: $25 extra
**Other fees could apply & will be given with quote.
Examples: RUSH, Extra Copies, Extended Hours, Holidays, Sunday, Rural,
oversized E-doc packages.
Base Fee: $50
Mortgage Loan Closings
Legal Documents: Adoption, Power of Attorney (POA), Wills, Affidavits,
Medical Record Deposition and Medical Records / Billing Affidavits,
Quit Claim, Annuities.
Will provide services for Major Lenders starting fee: $100 plus travel, Email docs extra. Title Co., Escrow Co., Banks, Mortgage Co., and Attorneys.