- What are the tax changes this year?
- Can a Person receive a tax refund if they are currently in a payment plan for prior year’s federal taxes?
- How much does a student have to make before he/she has to file an income tax return?
- How do I know if I have to file quarterly individual estimated tax payments?
- What is a split refund?
- Is there an age limit on claiming my children as dependents?
Have other questions, please refer to www.irs.gov/faqs for more FAQ information.
Tax forms and publications for individual and businesses found below.
NEW CUSTOMERS – EARN A 10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR TAX RETURN
This Tax Organizer can be used to help identify the information needed to prepare your current Income Tax Return.
Enter your current information by clicking the button below.
Once you submit your personal information, all that is left is for you to bring in or call and we will pick up your W-2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s and any other information you feel will assist with the preparation of your current Income Tax Return. With Tax2Go, LLC, it’s that simple, leaving you free to go take care of other important business. Tax2Go, LLC will call you if we have additional questions or when your tax return is completed and awaits your final approval. New customers receive a 10% DISCOUNT on your tax return. That’s the Tax2Go, LLC way!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at :
Cell: (972) 880-1938 or 1111
Office: (972) 298-1212
Fax: (972) 298-3838
Charles L. Williams – Owner/ Tax Professional
Please review the enclosed Tax2Go, LLC Privacy Statement before continuing.